1. What did Lee Hoi Cheun take to sweeten his singing voice?
2. Where was Bruce's VERY 1st house situated?
3. What is Bruce's adopted sister called?
4. What is his unofficially adopted Brother/cousin called?
5. What breed of dog did Bruce VERY 1st own?
6. What was its name?
7. Who was Bruce's 1st childhood friend?
8. What was his real name?
9. What is Bruce's other sister called?
10. What name did his sister give him that stuck with him for the rest of his life?
11. What other name was he known by?
12. What did his sister do to him that gave him a phobia?
13. What was Bruce called in "My Son Ah Cheun"?
14. Which teacher at La Salle found a good side to Bruce?
15. Which school did Bruce attend after being expelled from La Salle?
16. What was Bruce's childhood gang called?
17. How many gang members were there?
18. What is Yip Man's son called?
19. What is the Cantonese spelling for Kung Fu?
20. Who was the "Founder" of Kung Fu?
21. What does the word "Shaolin" mean?
22. How many different moves are possible on the wooden man?
23. Who introduced Bruce to Yip Man?
24. Who was Bruce's 1st Cha Cha partner?
25. Who was Bruce's VERY 1st serious girlfriend?
26. Years later, this girl became a famous film star in the East, who was she known as then?
27. Who was Bruce's other childhood friend, who also trained with Yip Man in 1953?
28. Which two weapons did Bruce carry for protection in Street Fights?
29. Who did Bruce defeat at the 1958 Boxing Championship?
30. After leaving Ruby Chow's, what High School did Bruce VERY 1st attend?
31. Who was Bruce's 1st girlfriend in the U.S?
32. Who was Bruce's English professor?
33. What is Taki Kimura's real name?
34. Which art was Ed Parker originally skilled in?
35. Who did Bruce fight for control over who should teach Kung Fu?
36. Whereabouts is Danny Inosanto's academy situated?
37. At what street was Bruce's school situated at in LA?
38. What year was this school opened?
39. How did Bruce ensure privacy within this school?
40. Who was the schools VERY 1st student?
41. Who introduced Karate to America?
42. Who opened the VERY 1st Karate school in America?
43. What year was this?
44. Bruce had a mock gravestone in his school, what was the inscription?
45. He also had a plaque on his desk, what was the inscription on that?
46. What was the working title for the series "Kung Fu"?
47. Who did Bruce Play in Marlowe?
48. When was Marlowe filmed?
49. Whereabouts in Bel Air was Bruce's bungalow situated?
50. How much did this place cost him?
51. In Longstreet, who plays the character Mike Longstreet?
52. What part does Bruce play?
53. In the Big Boss, why does Bruce wear the plaster on his right finger?
54. How many Bruce Lee films does James Tien appear in?
55. Who was the original director for the Big Boss?
56. Who was the official fight coordinator for the Big Boss?
57. How much money were the hookers paid?
58. Who was Raymond Chow's partner?
59. How many Hong Kong dollars did the Big Boss make?
60. Whereabouts was the apartment that Golden Harvest provided for Bruce as he prepared to make his 2nd film?
61. What was the original title for Fist of Fury?
62. What is the translator called in Fist of Fury?
63. What does Bruce eat in the woods in Fist of Fury?
64. What 3 disguises does Bruce use in Fist of Fury?
65. How many Hong Kong dollars did Fist of Fury make?
66. What was the name of the film to be made after Fist of Fury, but before the Way of the Dragon?
67. On the soundtrack of the Way of the Dragon, what instrument did Bruce play?
68. In the Way of the Dragon, who plays Jimmy?
69. Which member of Bruce's family played one of the waiters?
70. How many Bruce Lee films does Nora Miao star in?
71. Whereabouts in Kowloon Tong did Bruce Lee live?
72. How many rooms did this house have?
73. After the Way of the Dragon, what did the press vote him for?
74. What is Kareem Abdul Jabbar's real name?
75. In Game of Death, what is the Bruce vs Kareem scene called?
76. What is Bruce vs Inosanto scene called?
77. What is the name of the green cane that Bruce uses on Inosanto?
78. What skill does Chi Hon Tsoi use in Game of Death?
79. What is Bolo Yeung's real Name?
80. List FIVE martial artists that Bruce had planned to approach for roles in Game of Death?
81. Who plays Bruce's 2 friends that we've seen so far in footage from Game of Death?
82. What were the 2 working titles for Enter the Dragon?
83. What was the budget allowed for Enter the Dragon?
84. Who was originally casted to play Mr Williams?
85. Who Wrote Enter the dragon?
86. What name did the stuntmen give to Bruce?
87. Who was the main cameraman for Enter the Dragon?
88. Can you name any more cameramen?
89. Who was Clouse's assistant director?
90. Who was the film editor for Enter the Dragon?
91. What happened to the Big Boss and Fist of Fury, when sent to the U.S?
92. Before he died, what illness did Bruce develop?
93. List TEN Bruce Lee imitators?
94. When Bruce collapsed on May 10th, what physician examined him?
95. Who was the Neurosurgeon and also who was the anaesthesiologist?
96. Which hospital was he then taken to where there beds available?
97. In LA, which doctor gave Bruce a complete physical examination including exhaustive brain tests?
98. Which two drugs was prescribed for him?
99. What is inscribed on the book at Bruce's Grave?
100. Which is the biggest Bruce Lee Site?
Hope that wasn't too hard, some questions were quite tough I admit, but you'll have learned quite a bit from them, check your answers below!!!
2. 218 Nathan Road, Kowloon
4. Wu Ngan
7. Unicorn Chan (WOTD Jimmy)
8. Siu Kee Lung
10. Little Dragon
11. Mo Si Tung (Never Sits Still)
12. She got tired of Bruce's pranks and held his head underwater, Bruce never again entered a swimming pool.
13. Lee Siu Lung (Lee Little Dragon, the name by which he became known by in Asia
14. Brother Henry Pang
15. St Francis Xavier College
16. The Tigers of Junction Street
18. Yip Chun
19. Gung Fu
20. The Indian Monk, Bodhidharma
21. Young Tree
23. William Cheung
24. Pearl Cho
25. Amy Chan
26. Pak Yan
27. Hawkins Cheung, the nephew of William Cheung
28. A concealed blade or a steel chain, although he didn't use these often
29. Gary Elms, (3 Year Winner '55-'57)
30. Edison Technical high School
31. Amy Sambo
32. Margaret Walters
33. Takauki Kimura
34. Kempo Karate
35. Wong Jak Man
36. Marina Del Rey, California
37. 628 College Street, Chinatown, LA
38. February 1967
39. He painted over the windows with red enamel paint
40. Dan Lee, 1967
41. Former World War II Servicemen
42. Robert Trias
43. 1946, a decade later, Karate was popularised by Ed Parker, the man who organized the Long Beach Tournament where Bruce was "Discovered"
44. "In memory of the once fluid man, crammed and distorted by the classical mess"
45. "Show me a classical Karateist and I'll show you a dead man"
46. The Warrior
47. Winslow Wong, a heavy for a protection racket
49. 2551 Roscomare Road
50. Nearly $50,000
51. James Franciscus
52. An antique dealer, who teaches Longstreet JKD
53. A few days before filming Bruce had broken a glass in his hand, resulting in a gash that required ten stitches to close
54. Three, The Big Boss, Fist of Fury and The "REAL" Game of Death
55. Wu Chai Wsaing
56. Han Ying Chieh (The guy who played the Big Boss), Bruce beat this guy off camera to prove he was the better fighter
57. The usually got a dollar a trick, but were paid $10 just to keep out of the way, one day's work, where they didn't get Screwed!!!
58. Leonard Ho
59. Over $HK 3,000,000
60. 2 Man Wan Road in the Waterloo Hill area of Kowloon
61. The School for Chivalry
62. Mi Wu
63. A roasted cat
64. A newspaper guy, a rickshaw driver and a telephone repairman
65. Over $HK 4,000,000
66. Yellow Faced Tiger, Bruce refused as there no script
68. Unicorn Chan, the kid Bruce hits with a sweeping Brush in one of his childhood films, Unicorn played a shoeshine boy
69. Bruce's adopted brother/cousin Wu Ngan
70. Three, The Big Boss, Fist of Fury and Way of the Dragon
71. 41 Cumberland Road
73. Worst dressed actor of the year, due to Bruce's silk suits
74. "Big Lew" Alcindor
75. "The Temple of the Unknown"
76. "The Temple of the Tiger"
77. A Chinese bako, a whiplike bamboo
78. The Korean art of Hapkido, Chi was a seventh degree black belt
79. Yeung Sze, he obviously liked the name Bolo after Enter the Dragon, so he changed it with Yeung at the end
80. Angela Mao, Yeung Sze, Wong In Sik, James Tien, Jhoon Rhee, Hung Kam Po, Chuck Norris, Bob Wall and Taki Kimura
81. James Tien and Chieh Yuan
82. Blood and Steel, Han's Island
84. Rockne Tarkington
85. Michael Allin
86. Bruce Three Legs or Three Kicks Bruce, because he could deliver three consecutive kicks very rapidly
87. Henry Wong
88. Charles Lowe, Gil Hubs
89. Chaplin Chang
90. Kurt Harsher
91. They were muddled in transit, The Big Boss was to be retitled "The Chinese Connection" and Fist of Fury was to be renamed "Fists of Fury". Also the films were placed in the wrong cans in transit. So in the U.S The Big Boss is called Fists of Fury and Fist of Fury is called the Chinese Connection rather than their intentional titles
93. Bruce Le, several Bruce Li's, Bruce Rhe, Myron Bruce Lee, Tarzen Li, Tarzen Lee, Kowloon Li, Hong Kong Lee, Rocky Lee, Jet Lee, Bronson Lee, Dragon Lee, Conan Lee, Clint Lee, Gypsy Lee, Billy Chang, Alex Kwon, Jason Scott Lee and Jackie Chan (His 1st Eight films, starting with The New Fist of Fury)
94. Dr Charles "Don" Langford
95. Dr Peter Wu and Dr Cecilia Wong
96. St Teresa's
97. A team led by Dr David Reisbord
98. Manatol and Dilantin
99. The left page has a Yin/Yang JKD symbol, the right page reads, "Your Inspiration continues to guide us to our Personal Liberation"